Sunday, July 24, 2022

Journal entry 1

 Hello this is lilPuffers I have made this website as a journal to improve myself from my mistakes and yes I am Ben I actually really hate being called that nowadays due to the fact that I get made fun of by the fact and if you or a friend of yours finds this page and tells you all about it and all about the person behind this said page and congratulations you found my journal if you’re willing to look more into this one then I don’t blame you the backstory of the person running those pages actually pretty complicated to say the least. I go buying many names now some call me Benamations or some may even call me a oldgamerben and sometimes I go by Mr. dark and lilPufferz so you may look at this and the posts will progress as a change so please don’t send people to harass me and leave me be for the remainder of my time here I don’t want any trouble nor do I ever won any trouble but I know people will not listen to me and sometimes I’m oversensitive to people yelling at me so if you are looking at this right now then you found my journal and that’s that thanks for reading and I hope You love the posts I’ll make

No comments:

Post a Comment

Journal entry 3

 It’s been a while since I made a post on this website. But since then I have been growing more confident in myself then I was back then. Be...