Thursday, December 8, 2022

Journal entry 3

 It’s been a while since I made a post on this website. But since then I have been growing more confident in myself then I was back then. Because back in 2021 to early 2022. I was a broken piece of a shattered version of me that Often hated himself. Since then I have been growing from my toxic behavior back than. I was so mad at myself what I did and I still am to this day. To all the toxic trolling I have caused and to all the people I’ve hurt. I hope all of them have moved on and have completely forgotten about me. As I am trying to forget the toxic behavior I have done to a plethora of people

Since then I have been really improving on myself and how I treat others. There are some words I would like to say to someone…

WORDS TO OLD SELF

And to Benamations my old self. I hope you burn in your own regret after all the harassment you have done I will never forgive Let alone take pity for you. You are a heartless selfish and insensitive human being you Eddsworld Hotdiggeddydemon rip off. You harassed people you threatened people you even took no regard For anyone’s boundaries you said hurtful things to people You lied to many. I am so glad you left the Internet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Journal entry 3

 It’s been a while since I made a post on this website. But since then I have been growing more confident in myself then I was back then. Be...