I’ve been making progress on my mental health which is actually good I am however making a new web comic which may take up a lot of my valuable time but it’s gonna be worth it and I need publish it till web tune if not Newgrounds I’ve been working on this for a few days now mostly yesterday evening and the whole remainder of today but on Tuesday I might upload a few blog posts mainly to keep this blog updated because there’s gonna be a lot of things happening on Tuesday because Tuesday is my birthday and it’s probably gonna be the most busiest day I have ever encountered most likely I’m gonna be out a lot
So about my mental health I’ve actually been working on it more recently than I ever have before I’ve been doing a lot of things to pass the time
A watching YouTube
B going on more walks
C letting go of more grudges than I ever have because seriously I had a lot of grudges even to Casey which is actually gone now so is the grudge of golzay and the garage they used to be friend of mine that frankly has forgotten about me and I forgot him.
D taking criticism well because some helpful criticism actually helped me through my dark times because back then I was a rip off of many many things Eddsworld Animatedjames Hotdiggeddydemon and possibly much more I am actually shifting styles and for a short amount of time I was frankly ripping off my girlfriend pastelartz which I truly apologize for even ripping all of these people off and heck I’ve even left a few people alone frankly a lot of people alone because I’m following are used to be friend of mines advice because where I am right now I’m actually trying to get my feet back up
I might make a video on my main channel Addressing that I will be making more animations not ripping off people of either the animation and art communities

No comments:
Post a Comment